Muscle Age Test
For your own safety
- Be careful not to strain or injure yourself.
- Stop challenge immediately if your knees start to hurt.
- Don’t lean back to gain momentum or you may topple backwards.
- Do the test when you have a friend or family member around to support you.
- Do not try the test if you have had a recent fall or injury.
Learn More About Muscle Mass & Strength!
Read more about the unseen role our muscles play in our lives.
*The 5X Sit-to-Stand test measures leg muscle strength. Reference: Bohannon R et al. Isokinet Exerc Sci. 2010; 18(4): 235-240